This Chemicals Sales Representative job comes with a remote position.
Salary: $2,500 to $4,000 monthly. If this is something you can do right, Continue reading to see how to apply.
Below is the full job details.
Job details: Chemicals Sales Representative
Position: Chemicals Sales Representative
Employer: G&J Resources Inc
Location: Markham, ON (Remote work available)
Salary: $2,500 to $4,000 monthly (To be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Schedule / Shift: Day
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for a career in sales? G&J Resources Inc, a leading chemical and industrial product supplier, is seeking a Chemicals Sales Representative to join our team. This position offers an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, develop client relationships, and contribute to our company’s growth. If you’re ready to take your sales career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Will train
Work Setting: Urban area
Responsibilities of Chemicals Sales Representative
As a Chemicals Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Identifying and soliciting potential clients
- Assessing client’s needs and resources and recommending the appropriate goods or services
- Developing reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from the use of goods or services
- Preparing and administering sales contracts
- Consulting with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support
- Resolving product and service-related problems
Supervision: 3-4 people
Experience and Specialization
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Database management
- MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Investigative expertise (background checks, pre-marital, pre-employment, etc.)
- Sales experience in chemicals and chemical products, manufacturing and industrial products, and marketing
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel cross-border
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Own tools/equipment (Computer, Printer, Internet access, Cellular phone)
- Health benefits
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits (Bonus, Commission)
Who Can Apply to This Job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by email to: [email protected]
How to Apply Instructions
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Proof of the requested certifications
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Join our team at G&J Resources Inc and embark on a rewarding career in chemical sales! Apply now to become a part of our dynamic and growing organization.
About the Employer: G&J Resources Inc.
G&J Resources Inc. is a Canadian company based in Markham, Ontario. It is the international sales office of Yibin Tianyuan, the second largest chloride processed titanium dioxide producer in China. G&J Resources is responsible for the marketing and sales of Yibin Tianyuan’s chloride process TiO2 in the international market exclusively.
G&J Resources’ TiO2 products are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Paints and coatings
- Paper and ink
G&J Resources has a global customer base and ships its products to over 70 countries around the world. The company is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality products and services.
Chemicals Sales Representative in Canada (Description)
Technical Sales Specialist – Wholesale Trade
Technical Sales Specialists in Wholesale Trade play a vital role in selling a diverse range of technical goods and services to clients, including scientific, agricultural, industrial products, electricity, telecommunications services, and computer services.
They serve both domestic and international markets, working with governments and commercial and industrial establishments.
These professionals work for various organizations, such as pharmaceutical companies, industrial equipment manufacturers, computer services firms, and hydroelectric companies, or they may operate as self-employed specialists who contract their services to other companies. Technical Sales Supervisors are also included in this unit group.
Job Duties of Chemicals Sales Representative :
- Maintain and Grow Client Relationships: Build and nurture relationships with existing clients, ensuring ongoing satisfaction and trust.
- Identify and Solicit Potential Clients: Identify and actively reach out to potential clients to expand the client base.
- Assess Clients’ Needs: Understand clients’ requirements, recommend suitable goods or services, and negotiate pricing and sales terms.
- Product Customization: Offer input into product design when customization is required to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Sales Materials: Develop sales presentations, proposals, and other materials to showcase the benefits of using the offered goods or services.
- Cost Estimations: Provide cost estimates for equipment installation and maintenance services.
- Sales Contracts: Prepare and manage sales contracts and maintain accurate customer records.
- Client Support: Offer post-sale support, troubleshooting technical issues related to equipment, and resolving problems to ensure client satisfaction.
- Technical Expertise: Maintain an in-depth understanding of technical products or services to effectively explain features to clients and address their inquiries.
- Sales Strategies: Develop, implement, and report on sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Market Analysis: Assess market conditions, monitor competitors’ activities, and stay informed about emerging markets and trends.
- Training: Provide training in the operation and maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Supervision: May oversee the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
Job Titles of Chemicals Sales Representative:
- Aircraft Sales Representative
- Communication Equipment Sales Representative
- Construction Equipment Sales Representative
- Electricity Sales Representative
- Heavy Equipment Sales Representative
- Industrial Supplies Sales Representative
- Medical Instruments Sales Agent
- Software Sales Representative
- Technical Sales Representative
- Technical Sales Supervisor
- Technical Support Specialist – Wholesale Trade
FAQ: Chemicals Sales Representative
Q1: What qualifications and educational background are required for this role?
A1: We require candidates to have a College/CEGEP education or equivalent experience. While prior sales experience in the chemical or industrial products sector is a plus, we do offer training for suitable candidates.
Q2: Is this a remote or in-office position?
A2: The position is primarily based in Markham, ON, but we do offer remote work options. You’ll have the flexibility to work both remotely and in the office as needed.
Q3: What does the compensation package include?
A3: The salary for this position is $2,500 to $4,000 per month, and it’s negotiable based on your experience and skills. In addition to the competitive salary, we offer health benefits and financial benefits, including bonuses and commissions.
Q4: What kind of clients will I be working with?
A4: You’ll work with a range of clients, including existing clients, potential clients, and businesses in the manufacturing, industrial, and chemical sectors. Your responsibilities will include understanding their needs and recommending appropriate goods or services.
Q5: What tools and equipment will I need for this role?
A5: You’ll need access to a computer, printer, internet, and a cellular phone. These tools are essential for maintaining client records, preparing contracts, and staying connected with clients and the team.
Q6: Can I apply for this position if I don’t have Canadian citizenship?
A6: To apply for this position, you must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or hold a valid Canadian work permit. If you meet these criteria, we encourage you to apply.
Q7: Are there opportunities for career growth in this role?
A7: Yes, we value professional development and offer opportunities for career growth. Depending on your performance and experience, you may have the chance to advance within our organization.
Q8: What is the typical work schedule as a Chemicals Sales Representative?
A8: This is a full-time position with a day shift schedule. You’ll be working 30 to 40 hours per week, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Q9: How do I apply for this job of Chemicals Sales Representative?
A9: To apply, please send your application, including proof of the requested certifications, to [email protected]. Make sure to answer the screening question about your eligibility to work in Canada.
If you have any further questions or need additional information, please feel free to reach out to us through the application process. We look forward to considering you for this exciting opportunity!
WHAT OTHERS ALSO APPLIED FOR: