This Farm Underwriter – Insurance job in Canada by Heartland Mutual Insurance comes with lots of benefits that you must not miss. So if working as a Farm Underwriter – Insurance is what you don’t mind kindly continue reading to apply. (Education: No degree, certificate or diploma needed) So what are you waiting for. Apply Now ! before it closes.
Job details: Farm Underwriter – Insurance
- Employer: Heartland Mutual Insurance
- Position: Farm Underwriter – Insurance
- Location: 100 Erb St E Waterloo, ON N2J 1L9 (Remote work available)
- Salary: $60,660.6 to $66,000 annually (To be negotiated) / 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
Overview of the Job
- No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Urban area
Below are the things you will do as a Farm Underwriter – Insurance;
- You will review individual and group applications for insurance.
- You will evaluate new and renewal applications to determine insurance risks, insurance premiums, extent of coverage and other conditions.
- You will provide underwriting advice.
- You will answer inquiries from clients and other company personnel.
- You will also prepare underwriting reports.
Credentials Needed for the Job
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
Experience and specialization
- Liability insurance
- Business risk insurance
- Fire insurance
- Property insurance
Additional information about the Job
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
About the Employer
Heartland Mutual Insurance is a Canadian insurance company that has been providing protection for individuals and businesses for over 140 years.
The company is owned by its policyholders, which means that it is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service and value.
Heartland Mutual offers a wide range of insurance products, including:
- Home insurance
- Car & Truck insurance
- Farm insurance
- Commercial insurance
The company also offers a variety of specialized products, such as crop insurance, livestock insurance, and equipment insurance.
Heartland Mutual is known for its personalized service and its commitment to its customers.
The company has a team of experienced and knowledgeable agents who are available to help customers choose the right insurance products for their needs and budget.
Job Description of Farm Underwriter – Insurance
Insurance underwriters Description
Insurance underwriters review and evaluate insurance applications to determine insurance risks, insurance premiums and extent of insurance coverage according to company policies. They are employed at head and branch offices of insurance companies.
Job duties of Underwriter – Insurance
As an underwriter – Insurance in Canada, you will be required to do some or all of the following:
- Review individual and group applications for automobile, fire, health, liability, life, property, marine, aircraft and other insurance
- Evaluate new and renewal applications to determine insurance risks, insurance premiums, extent of insurance coverage and other conditions of the insurance contract using medical reports, rate tables and other documents and reference materials; adjust premiums, coverage or risk itself to make acceptance of new and renewal applications possible
- Approve sale of insurance policies and ensure compliance with government regulations
- Provide recommendations on individual or group insurance plan designs
- Provide underwriting advice and answer inquiries from clients and from insurance agents, consultants and other company personnel
- Prepare underwriting reports and update insurance forms when necessary.
Job titles of Underwriter – Insurance
- Group underwriter
- Insurance underwriter
- Liability underwriter
- Property underwriter
Latest Farm Underwriter – Insurance Jobs in Canada
For the latest job apart from the one above kindly click here
|Prince Edward Island
Others Applied for these jobs also: