LMIA Jobs in British Columbia: For foreigners looking for jobs in British Columbia, LMIA jobs provide a clear pathway to quick employment without stress.
Keep reading to see the over 3,000 LMIA Jobs in British Columbia.
Whether you are from Canada, Nigeria, Ghana, US, UK, UAE or any part of the world, you can easily apply for any of the lmia jobs in British Columbia, as long as you meet the job requirements.
Without much talk, let’s get rolling. (Calm down to read because everything you will read on this page is a personal experience and idea from our readers who already had success in using LMIA.)
LMIA Jobs in British Columbia: Everything You Need to Know
LMIA jobs, or Labour Market Impact Assessment jobs, are jobs in Canada that require a Labour Market Impact Assessment to be approved before a foreign worker can be hired.
The LMIA process is designed to protect Canadian workers and ensure that foreign workers are only hired when there is a genuine need for their skills and experience.
British Columbia is a popular destination for foreign workers, as it offers a high quality of life, a strong economy, and a variety of job opportunities.
Some of the most common LMIA jobs in British Columbia include:
- Healthcare workers, such as nurses, physiotherapists, and doctors
- IT workers, such as software developers, web designers, and network administrators
- Construction workers, such as carpenters, electricians, and plumbers
- Truck drivers
- Agricultural workers
- Hospitality workers, such as chefs, cooks, and waiters/waitresses
LMIA Jobs in British Columbia Salary
The salary for LMIA jobs in British Columbia varies depending on the job title, industry, and experience level. However, in general, LMIA jobs in British Columbia pay well. For example, the median salary for nurses in British Columbia is over $80,000 per year.
LMIA Jobs in British Columbia for Foreigners
Foreign workers who want to work in British Columbia need to obtain a work permit. To obtain a work permit, foreign workers need to have a job offer from a Canadian employer and the employer must have an approved LMIA.
Foreign workers can apply for a work permit online or through a Canadian embassy or consulate. The application process can take several weeks, so it is important to start the process early and also apply for as many as possible.
Why Choose LMIA Jobs in British Columbia?
- Competitive Salaries: Explore LMIA jobs in British Columbia with attractive salary packages that reflect your skills and experience.
- Professional Growth: We prioritize the development of our employees, providing opportunities for training and advancement within the company.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy the scenic beauty of British Columbia while maintaining a healthy work-life balance with our flexible work schedules.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Join a team that celebrates diversity, where your unique skills and perspectives are valued.
- Support for Foreigners: LMIA jobs in British Columbia for foreigners are a key focus. We provide comprehensive assistance to make your transition smooth and successful.
LMIA Approved Food Service Supervisor – Burnaby, BC
Job Opportunity: Food Service Supervisor
Employer: KLSM Holdings Ltd
Location: Burnaby, BC
Salary: $18.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Shift: Flexible Hours
Start Date: As soon as possible
LMIA Approved: YES
Are you passionate about the culinary world? Do you have the skills to lead a team in a fast-paced environment? KLSM Holdings Ltd is seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join our dynamic team in Burnaby, BC. If you’re ready to take on a leadership role and contribute to the success of a thriving food service establishment, we want to hear from you.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
As a Food Service Supervisor at KLSM Holdings Ltd, your role will include but is not limited to:
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules
- Supervising and coordinating activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Estimating and ordering ingredients and supplies
- Ensuring food service and quality control
- Maintaining records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
Who can apply to this job?
The employer welcomes applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
How to Apply
If you’re ready to embark on a rewarding career as a Food Service Supervisor, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to [email protected] or by mail to the following address:
2900 Bainbridge Ave, Suite 101
Join us at KLSM Holdings Ltd, where innovation meets flavor, and become an integral part of our culinary journey. Your leadership skills will play a key role in shaping the success of our food service operations. Apply today and let your passion for food and service shine!
LMIA Approved Farm Machinery Operator – Winfield, BC
Job Opportunity: Farm Machinery Operator
Employer: Jealous Fruits Ltd.
Locations: Kelowna, BC | Winfield, BC
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 30 to 60 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Seasonal, Full-time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Start Date: As soon as February 23, 2024
Vacancies: 250 vacancies
LMIA Approved: YES
Jealous Fruits Ltd. is on the lookout for skilled Farm Machinery Operators to join our team in Kelowna and Winfield, BC. If you have a passion for agriculture, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to operate and maintain farm machinery, we want to hear from you. With a competitive salary and opportunities for growth, this seasonal position promises a fulfilling experience in the heart of British Columbia’s vibrant agricultural landscape.
No degree, certificate, or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment:
- Tree and orchard fruit
- Horticultural field crop
As a Farm Machinery Operator at Jealous Fruits Ltd., your tasks will include:
- Operating and maintaining farm machinery and equipment
- Performing general farm duties
- Maintaining work records and logs
- Ensuring farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
Experience and Specialization
- Type of Crops: Apples, Cherries
- Equipment and Machinery Experience: Farm truck, Sprayer or duster, Tractor, Forklift
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Overtime required
Who Can Apply to This Job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply
By email: [email protected]
Online: Jealous Fruits Career Portal
Include this reference number in your application: 2024-OPJFL
Join Jealous Fruits Ltd. and be part of a thriving agricultural community where your skills contribute to the success of our diverse farming operations. Apply today to cultivate a rewarding career in the heart of British Columbia.
MORE LMIA Jobs in British Columbia: START APPLYING Here
LMIA jobs in British Columbia are not just employment opportunities; they are the stepping stones to a fulfilling and prosperous career.
The province’s robust economy, coupled with its diverse job market, makes it an ideal destination for those seeking new horizons.
Whether you’re a local professional looking for a change or a foreigner dreaming of a career in BC.
JOBS OTHERS APPLIED FOR: