Probe Drilling based in Emerald Park, Saskatchewan is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction Helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidates who were selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The positions of Delivery Driver is approved LMIA .
Look at this job opportunity for a construction helper at Probe Drilling At Emerald Park, null or search through thousands of other job postings on Job Bank, Canada’s one-stop job board.
- Employer Name: Probe Drilling
- Position: Construction Helper
- Location: Emerald Park, Saskatchewan (Full address: 6 Ratner Street Emerald Park, SK S4L 0E3)
- Salary: $26.25 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies: 4 vacancies
- LMIA Approved: Yes
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply.
Job Description (Construction Helper)
Construction trades helpers and labourers assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities at construction sites, in quarries and in surface mines. They are employed by construction companies, trade and labour contractors, and surface mine and quarry operators.
Job duties (Construction Helper)
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
- Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Job Requirements (Construction Helper)
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.
- Some pipeline workers, such as stabbers, mandrel operators and pre-heater tenders, usually require one season of experience in oil and gas pipeline construction.
- On-the-job training may be provided.
Other things you need to know about the job:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Perform pre-operational inspection, and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
TRY APPLYING FOR THESE ALSO: